Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Race and the Democrats

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Race and the Democrats

    As a democrat it blows my mind what the party has done to it's self. Well, no it doesn't. They have divided the party, and it's turned into a quite race situation. You've got white middle class coming out supporting Hillary while I've yet to see one African American who is not supporting Obama. Obama can't win white Appalachian states, he's getting drilled in KY, WV, Eastern TN, Western VA, Western PA, and OK. As a party how in the world do you nominate either one of these? Had you ran Warner or Edwards you would've won this election hands down. Yet, you've made it impossible for Obama, your nominee to win these coin flip states. You've got a fiasco in FL where you didn't even count your party members votes, a section of PA where he's going to get absolutely drilled, a section of VA (a supposed swing state in 08) where he is going to get drilled, and you've piratically given away the state of WV. Great job democrats you've just gave the republicans four more years imo.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Race and the Democrats

    both parties are a complete mess right now which is why im with holding my vote in november

    this way i cant be held responsible for electing a shithead
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Race and the Democrats

    I really don't know who I'm going to vote for. I'm not a fan of any of the three candidates.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Race and the Democrats

    im writing in mickey mouse
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Race and the Democrats

    given it to the reps? hardly but they need to get it tegether

  6. #6
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Race and the Democrats

    They certainly gave them a chance, running an average white man would've won this election hands down. From a pure party standpoint why not just win the election? We can make equal rights progress once we get back the White House.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Race and the Democrats

    I thought I had read in past posts that you were an Obama supporter? I agree about Edwards.. he chose the wrong time to run.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Race and the Democrats

    I agree with Obama more than McCain on policy views, he's the lesser of the two evils imo. Personally, I was for Edwards from the word go and overall would like to see the democrats run Warner for the presidency. If only this election was Warner vs. Powell, we'd have imo a great white and a great black so we couldn't go wrong. Instead we have John McCain and Barack Obama..... You put Powell or Warner in this election and there getting my vote without any thought, instead we have these two yahoos.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Race and the Democrats

    I agree with you...who do you think will be Obama's running mate?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Race and the Democrats

    when is the last time a democrat has won VA in the presidential election?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •